CamelTraining.com Forum Index CamelTraining.com
Welcome to Camel Trainers
Training camels for your safety and theirs
[Articles] [Camel Vet] [Home]

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MO Camel Clinic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CamelTraining.com Forum Index -> Camel Events; Schools, Training, Clinics, Shows and Races.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sashanseymour

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: MO Camel Clinic Reply with quote

Can anyone give me feedback on the camel clinic that will be held in Missouri? Is it worth going? Could the techniques be used in a zoo setting where we often have visitors watching us work with our camels? Thanks!
Onezebra
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to learn more about camels. I went to their clinic last year when it was put on in California and really enjoyed it. I think this year it will even be better and I hope to make it there.
Roger
lyonranch@aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: missouri clinic Reply with quote

Hi Roger,
what are the dates of the Missouri camel clinic? Do you have anymore details such as training location and cost? By the way, I just found your site and think iti is awesome!

Robin Lyon
Kazzy & Humpfree too
Onezebra
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Robin,
Iím glad you liked this site, it gets over 600 views a day and Iím always adding more to it. Right now Iím working on giving it a complete make over.
This years Camel Clinic will be May 20, 21 & 22 2005 and Iím waiting for an update from them. I have a feeling this may be the best one yet. In the past I think it cost about $100 for the day or $175 for the two days.
Roger
Onezebra
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: 2005 Camel Training Clinic Reply with quote

For those that were interested in going to this years camel clinic,
I now have some more information for you. This flyer was done with
PowerPoint and not everyone has PowerPoint installed on their system
so I turned it into a jpg photo that you can view and print out.
Page-1
http://camelphotos.com/img/clinic_a.jpg
Page-2
http://camelphotos.com/img/clinic_b.jpg
Smooth and Meachelle Roos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: 2006 Southeast Mo Camel Clinic Reply with quote

For those of you who have not heard yet, it is that time of year again and we have just posted the dates for this years Mo clinic. The dates will be May 5, 6 & 7 2006.
We decided to move it up a few weeks this year in hopes to not have as many conflicts for some of you.
For those of you who have not been to the clinic in the past we are very excited to answer any questions you might have. Last years clinic was a huge success and everyone who attended had a great time. We had over 17 camels here (not including our own) either for taining or for sell.
This year we already have camels consigned to be sold.
I am in the process of putting together the flyer for this years schedule of events and announcing the guest speakers and trainers. I will have it posted just as soon as I get it completed. For a general idea of the clinics layout please look at lasts years flyer, you can access it thru this topic. The price will be a little different and of course the speakers.
Feel free to contact me at:
573-204-1263 or by email dblrcamel@sbcglobal.net
We hope to see alot of new faces this year but are very anxious to see the friends we have made from the past clinics!
Onezebra
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is some more information about the camel training clinic in Missouri, USA
http://www.camelphotos.com/camel_clinic.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CamelTraining.com Forum Index -> Camel Events; Schools, Training, Clinics, Shows and Races. All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: